Pages

Xem Mục lục

Monday, February 2, 2009

Forever and once - Halloween

FOREVER AND ONCE - HALLOWEEN




What can I do/ Will I be getting throught?
Now that I must try/ to leave it all behind

Did you see/ what you have done to me,
So hard to justify/ slowly is passing by....

Forever and oneeeee/ I will miss you
However, I kiss you/ yet again.
Way down in neverland.

So hard I was triyng/ tomorrow I’ll sill be crying,
How could you hide/ your lies, your liesssssss...

Here I am/ seeing you once again,
My mind’s/ so far away,
My heart’s so close/ to stay
Too proud to fight/ I’m walking back into night.
Will I ever find someone/ to belive?

Forever and one/ I will miss you.
However, I kiss you/ yet again.
Way down/ in neverland.

So hard/ I was triying/ tomorrow I’ll sill be crying.
How could you hide/ your liessssss...
Your lies
ss.................




0 Cảm nhận - Nhận xét:

Post a Comment